THE ELECTION FOR SRM 2021 OFFICERS WILL TAKE PLACE LATER THIS SUMMER.
IS YOUR MEMBERSHIP CURRENT SO YOU CAN VOTE?
You must be an active member in order to vote in the SRM election.
BALLOTS WILL BE SENT ELECTRONICALLY UNLESS YOU HAVE SELECTED THE PAPER BALLOT OPTION.
Instructions for updating your ballot preference, as well as your membership renewal delivery preference, are below.
TO UPDATE YOUR BALLOT AND/OR MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL PREFERENCE:
- Log in to your member profile (http://srm.allenpress.com/srm/MEMBERSHIP.aspx).
Be sure to select “My Profile” from the “Membership” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Other Information” section and select “Add New” from the “Category” drop down.
- Renewal delivery preference:
Select “Renewal Form” then either “Paper” or “Electronic” from the “Options” drop down.
- Ballot delivery preference:
Scroll down to the “Other Information” section where you will see “Ballot” under “Category.” The default will show as “electronic” unless you’ve previously indicated you prefer “paper.” To change, select “edit” and make your changes.
- Click “Save” and you’re all set!
If you have questions or run into any problems, please call the SRM Business Office at Allen Press (see above).