Coming Your Way!
Albany County Extension Office | May 23, 2017, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Registration Deadline: May 11
Click Here for Registration & More Information
Held at Mallo Camp in Northeast Wyoming | June 5-9, 2017
Click Here for Brochure & Registration Packet
2016 Annual Meeting Photos
Welcome to Our New President!
2017 Wyoming Section President
Message from the President
Hello range friends across Wyoming!
I am excited to be your President for 2017. First, I want to thank all of those who helped with and attended the 2016 Annual Meeting in Cody. It was great to interact with The Wildlife Society. The sessions were informative and we were lucky to have the banquet at Buffalo Bill Center of the West. Unfortunately the
weather didn’t cooperate with the Heart Mountain tour.
As we look forward into 2017, we see the SRM meeting in St. George quickly approaching. I will be there and will attend the Advisory Council meeting. If you have issues or suggestions that should be brought in front of that group, let me or Windy Kelley, who will also be at the meeting, know.
If you are looking for other ways to engage with WY-SRM:
- We will have a WY-SRM Council conference call on February 24 at 9am. The public is welcome to listen. Let me know if you’d like to join so I can send call info.
- If you know of workshops or trainings that would be of interest to SRM members, let us know so we can spread the word. Or- suggest a topic and we’ll see if we can get a training organized.
- Engage in a committee. A list of committees is on our website View Committees
- Attend SRM events like WyRED, ESD workshop and the annual meeting.
- Nominate a professional or producer for an award.
I hope to see many of you in St. George or at some point this year. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with ideas, suggestions or questions!