Employment Announcement Policy for the Society for Range Management
The Society for Range Management offers this employment announcement service to help promote careers in rangelands. SRM will not accept responsibility for errors of any kind on approved and submitted ads. All advertising content is subject to SRM approval. SRM reserves the right to reject any ads that are not related to the field of range management or if they conflict with SRM’s mission/vision.
SRM offers both free and paid options for employment listings.
Free listings are featured on the SRM website ONLY. All listings must be relevant to SRM’s vision.
Free listings will remain active for 6 weeks from their posting date, or through their closing date; whichever occurs first.
Free listings do not allow job descriptions or links out of respect for our fee-based listings.
All listings are subject to approval, and SRM reserves the right to reject any ads that are not related to the field of range management or if they conflict with SRM’s mission/vision.
Ads that do not relate to range management WILL NOT BE POSTED.
To submit a free listing, please use the online submission form; be sure to select FREE LISTING.
PREMIUM ADVERTISEMENTS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A listing on the Job Listings page, http://rangelands.org/jobs/job-listings/, for 6 weeks or until closed; whichever comes first. The position announcement size purchased will be reflected in the amount of copy included in the webpage listing.
Please refer to the word count on the job listing order form found HERE.
- Up to two logos or graphics may be submitted for use with the announcement (may affect ad size)
SUPPLEMENTAL ADVERTISING SERVICES
Please note: These options are available ONLY IN ADDITION to purchase of premium advertising purchase and cannot be purchased separately.
RANGEFLASH (RF) ADVERTISEMENTS**:
SRM distributes an e-newsletter, the RangeFlash, approximately every 2 weeks as content and need dictate (please note that, depending on the timing of the request, space in the RF may not be available).
The RF is distributed to about 3,000 recipients. You can add an RF position announcement of 75 words or less with a link to a full listing of your premium listing:
- $50 for a listing in one RangeFlash
- $25/each for additional RangeFlash
**If this option is requested you must submit abbreviated content to the email address below, separate from your full online announcement.**
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISEMENTS**:
SRM has a growing following on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. It is especially well represented by young people who are just entering the field of Range Management. SRM will post your announcement on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to help further distribute your message.
- $25 SRM for a posting on SRM’s Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts
**If this option is requested you must submit abbreviated content (75 words or less) to the email address below, separate from your full online announcement.**
SRM accepts announcements ONLY when submitted via the ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM.
- Paid listings will post to the website upon receipt and verification of payment details.
- Free listings will post upon verification of content.
- RangeFlash content will go out with the next scheduled RF (dependent on timing)*.
- Social Media ads will post upon receipt and verification of payment details.
*Please note that, depending on the timing of the request, space in our member communications ( RangeFlash/RF) may not be available. We may not send out an RF as frequently during slow times of the year.
Please contact Vicky at SRM if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org / (303) 986-3309