Certified Range Management Consultant Program
To improve the effectiveness of range management and provide the best possible professional assistance, the Society for Range Management developed procedures and standards for certification as a Range Management Consultant. The Society conducts a thorough evaluation of the credentials of applicants for certification to assure that those who become certified range management consultants meet the highest standards of the profession.
Applicants for certification are screened rigorously by a panel, all of whom meet the standards for certification. Certification is intended to designate qualified professionals whose standard of consultation is in the best interests of the public and our environment. Certification is reviewed every three years to maintain professional proficiency and integrity.
For more information or to obtain a list of SRM Certified Range Management Consultants and their area(s) of expertise, contact Vicky Trujillo at 303-986-3309 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important CRMC Links: (Updated 08/13/2013)
- Application for Certification (pdf – 55kb)
- Application for Renewal (doc)
- CEU Documentation Form Procedures and Requirements (docx)
- Procedures for Application (pdf)
- Subject Matter Areas of Qualifications Form (pdf – 69kb)
- CRMC Authorization for Listing on SRM Website and Release to Inquires (Word)
- CRMC List for Website as of 11-2016