Certified Range Management Consultant Program
To improve the effectiveness of range management and provide the best possible professional assistance, the Society for Range Management developed procedures and standards for certification as a Range Management Consultant. The Society conducts a thorough evaluation of the credentials of applicants for certification to assure that those who become certified range management consultants meet the highest standards of the profession.
Applicants for certification are screened rigorously by a panel, all of whom meet the standards for certification. Certification is intended to designate qualified professionals whose standard of consultation is in the best interests of the public and our environment. Certification is reviewed every three years to maintain professional proficiency and integrity.
For more information or to obtain a list of SRM Certified Range Management Consultants and their area(s) of expertise, contact Vicky Trujillo at 303-986-3309 or email at email@example.com
- Active CRMC (PDF List as of 8/15/2019)
(Click on name to see each CRMC’s area of specialty)
Important CRMC Links: (Updated 3/21/2018)
- Procedures for Initial / Renewal CRMC Certification (pdf)
- Application for Initial CRMC Certification (doc)
- Application for Initial Certification – CRMC (pdf)
- Application for CRMC Renewal (doc)
- Application for CRMC Renewal (pdf)
- CRMC CEU Documentation Form – Procedures and Requirements (docx)
- CRMC Subject Matter Areas of Qualifications Form (pdf)
- CRMC Authorization for Listing on SRM Website and Release to Inquires (doc)
CRMC Committee Members
(Current as of 3/1/2019)
See Certified Range Management Consultants list above for contact details
All terms begin/end at the conclusion of the respective year’s Annual Meeting unless special circumstances arise.